Thursday, December 4, 2014

Are you like me? Directionally challenged and couldn't read a map if your life depended on it? Well my friend, I have just the thing for you! The Russian Metro! There are roughly ten train lines and each one only goes one direction. Each track only has trains going in that one direction. No more worrying if you're getting on Train #1 going north, or Train #1 going south. It's actually impossible to mess up. Here's the downside the the Russian Metro. The escalators. Basically straight down (falling just short of being like a ladder) and let me tell you, these escalators go DEEP into the ground. It takes a good two minutes to ride the whole thing down. So not for the faint hearted and those afraid of heights, but I'm certainly digging public transportation.


These guys are throughout the metro stations keeping an eye on us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment